• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

that's what Nauticab has. I will wait until after hurricane season to see how it does before investing in our additions.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#22 TRAVELER89

TRAVELER89

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

Many new materials are not readily available here on Cozumel but they can be ordered or purchased on the mainland and many of the builders are not familiar with these new products, you need to bring pictures and show them what you want, this may mean shopping trips to Cancun or even Merida to get what you want. I, and I know of others who have done this. I did it to get the sinks, tub and shower manifold I wanted. I carried in all of my 12-2 and 10-2 Romex and all my boxes and outlets, had my builder put in the outlets where and how I wanted them, the same thing things applied to my breakers, water heater on solo breaker, same for the AC, bath room and bedroom overhead and wall outlets on the own circuit. Most things are easier to get now than when I build my second story.

Before building I would check out this upcoming expo: http://deconarq.com/...informacion.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users