• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 divadiver

divadiver

Guru

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:15 AM

Just got alerts from Funjet & Travelocity for travel from Dallas to CZM in June with some good prices.

#2 Fin74

Fin74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:24 AM

Orbitz will probably beat them. Use the 200entertain for $200 off a 7 night air/hotel package.

#3 Willie

Willie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles; Cozumel; Reading;

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:27 PM

I just checked Expedia and they are offering a 5 day Mon-Fri direct flight from DFW to Coz and direct return on FunJet, but thier rates are a couple of hundred less than if you go through FunJet direct. I booked May31-June04 at the Playa Azul for $1,310.00 for 2 people. Its only five days, but if I went over a weekend, the prices doubled for just a couple of more days.

#4 hillbilly

hillbilly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Retired here in Cozumel and loving it

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:28 AM

Wanted to know if anybody else is finding airfare more expensive now that frontier has changed there flight schedules. We are flying out of Denver and need ideas about lower air fare. All I am seeing is American and you need to book out pretty far once again. We typically do not visit after May and I guess this is typical for slow season? Help me please

#5 Guest_pecosgirl_*

Guest_pecosgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

7 nights. Direct from Dallas to Cozumel. May 31-June 7. Airfare only...not hotel. $621. for 2 people...includes taxes and fees.

#6 jennick

jennick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Where on earth did you find flights for $621 for 2. I am trying to find flights for September 12 to 26th, and all I can find is $1200+ for 2.
Any help would be appreciated.

#7 Guest_pecosgirl_*

Guest_pecosgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:33 AM

Jennick-on Funjet's web site. I checked both packages and air only. It doesn't get much better than that.

#8 Willie

Willie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles; Cozumel; Reading;

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

That 2 for $620.98 is still good. I just checked. DFW to Coz non-stop both ways May31 to Jun07. That is by far the best deal I have seen in a while. Just go to FunJet and search those dates for two people. i wish that had been offered when I booked.

#9 jennick

jennick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

Thanks for everyone's help, but I just put in my dates for September DFW to Coz and it wont let me book airfare, only packages.
Maybe it is too early? I guess I will just keep looking and try to wait patiently.
Any other suggestions?

#10 Guest_pecosgirl_*

Guest_pecosgirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

They do not offer air only in September...I don't think. Seems it's just a summer thing. You could call them and ask.

#11 Fin74

Fin74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

Jennick, are you flying from Dallas? Orbitz is showing flights from $539 ea today for your dates. I usually check ours on the airlines websites for the airfare. Then the usual suspects, Orbitz, Worryfree, Apple, Funjet, Travelocity on the hotel prices. I then check them on the package deals, air and hotel. Sometimes it's cheaper for us to book the air and hotel separate, sometimes cheaper in a package deal. The last several trips we have booked the air/hotel package through Orbitz and used the 200entertain coupon code (good for $200 off) and paid less for trips than we did 10 years ago. Our trip last Nov we paid $1069 (total for 2 people) for our air from Little Rock and Hotel Cozumel AI for 7 nights. If you check Orbitz, it will give you the option to select the flight you want. Good luck and remember....any $ saved is pesos for the NEXT trip!

#12 jennick

jennick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

Thanks for the help, but I can not book as a package, already have a great condo with a fabulous price. The issue is that I have already booked 2 adult kids with points that are coming from canada, and they are on the American Airlines direct flight on September 12. So it would be really nice to be on the same flight. I am just wondering if the general opinion is to book now at $1210 for 2pp or wait for a month or two and see if they go on sale?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users