• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

Hi guys, I have a few maps including map chick map, but we really like to explore and we cannot find a map that covers the whole island ie: past Ave 85etc, Chocolate Factory street not even on map. Would appreciate quick answer as we are here on vaca now. Thanks

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

It can be difficult finding places way back in the hood.  The chocolate factory is 1.5 blocks from Cozumel Scuba Repair.  Head out of town on the Transversal and watch on your right as you move towards the edge of town for a water tower and a giant red and white electric or signals or something tower.  When you pass it, take your first right off the Transversal, go one block and take another right.  You'll go past the tower described and then you will see Cozumel Scuba Repair.  They speak English there and can direct you to the Chocolate Factory.

I believe it is just down the street.  Take a left, to 1 block to a T intersection and there are big wooden gates and you're there.

If you want to take the tour, however, you will have to make reservations so they can be making chocolate when you come and there's something to see.  Reserve on line or via phone and they'll respond in English and give you better directions than I just have.  Although I've gotten you within 100 yards of the place fo' shuh.

#3 DebB

DebB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

Ric Hajovsky's Big Yellow City Map of San Miguel de Cozumel is for you! I bought mine at Cinco Soles when it first came out.

Available for shipping to US & Canadian addresses at everythingcozumel.com

#4 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

Great thanks so much to both of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users