• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Troycozumel

Troycozumel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

I need to have my BMW repaired. Can anyone recommend a mechanic that works on German cars.

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

If you don't get an answer from someone else, I'd suggest talking with Xavier, the owner of Auto Express on Salas between 30 and 35 (at the end of the stadium).  He's a really nice guy and if he doesn't have someone in his shop who can work on it properly, he will surely be able to tell you anyone else on the island who has this kind of specialty.  I think he's a pretty well-heeled gentleman who doesn't need the work badly enough that he'd try to fix something he wasn't sure he could instead of giving you a reference.

If you find someone, we'd appreciate you posting the info as it might help other people down the line.  Good luck!

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

Agree with Carey on using Auto Express to see if they are able to fix the problem.

We had a Toyota truck that they could not fix.  They contacted a mechanic in Playa who who could fix it.

Xavier speaks perfect English, so you should have no problem communicating with him.

The shop opens about 9-9:30.

His shop is located off of 30th (Domino Pizza is on the corner) on Rosado Salas.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

He works on our Volvo c70 and is very knowledgable. My husband is really impressed with his work and really likes him as a person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users