• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

I had been going to Sandra for a number of years.  She hit hard times because rent escalates when you make improvements.

Sandra is now working at Hotel Cozumel, and is available 9-5 everyday, including Saturday.  You can drop in, or call her directly: 987-103-0787

She is an expert on color, and cut.

Prices:

Cut-150 p's

Manicure- 200p's

Pedicure-200p's

Hair color-300p'

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 BettyfromToronto

BettyfromToronto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

Does she do fake nails?  Prefer gel over acrylic.

Thanks

Betty

Betty
Retired in Cozumel in January 2014

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

Sorry Betty, I don't know.

If she doesn't, there are other salons that do i'm sure.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 BettyfromToronto

BettyfromToronto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

Thanks Paula.  I will find a place once I move and will ask then for recommendations from the many fine folks here on CMC.

Betty

Betty
Retired in Cozumel in January 2014

#5 Vanda

Vanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:05 PM

Hi,

Finally I came upon some updated info on Sandra. Haven't tried her yet as I've been going to e neighborhood haircutter but really not satisfied with her. On Sandra.... does she still have her own place at Kelly's tavern as I last read here on comments dating Sep 2011? If not, then where do you go to have her do my hair? .... at Hotel Cozumel where you said she's currently working at? Appreciate any info as I'm really dying to have somebody cut & style my below-the shoulders hair.... who knows how to do it the way I would want it done as much as possible.

Oh, one more thing..... would you happen to know the current price for women's haircut at The Hair Studio by Carole? The last I read was MX$250 (approx. US$21) ..... but that was back in 2011 and at the salon's Facebook site, it was posted that their price range is US$30-50.

Thanks in advance,

#6 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:36 AM

Sandra WAS at Hotel Cozumel up to last week.  She was having laser surgery on her eyes, and she said her employer was not happy that it was going to take 3 weeks for her recovery.

Sandra said she would send out a post after she recovers as to if she was at Hotel Cozumel, or would have to find a new place to work.

My hair cuts was 150p's.

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users