• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sharond

sharond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

First, I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful information we've found here.  I've really enjoyed all the tips, trip reports, and pictures.

My husband and I will be visiting Cozumel for a week in February.  After considering AI's, we decided to stay at Villa Escondida in town.  We are looking forward to meeting Magda and David (a fellow Canadian).  We have read very good reviews on TA.  VE looks like a wonderful B&B!

We visited Cozumel twice via cruises, and really enjoyed both day trips - and are now really looking forward to spending a little quality time on the island.

We are both in our forties, and hope to be able to spend more time on the island once our son has finished high school (in five years).  My husband started learning Spanish at home, and I should probably do the same.  Since my second language is french (we live in Montreal), I think Spanish should come to me fairly easily (I hope!).

I look forward to talking with you - and learning more about island life.

Gracias!

Sharon

#2 scubawoman

scubawoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

Good for you!  Those 5 years will fly by, so keep your eye on the prize!

"Friends are family we choose for ourselves!" Scubawoman

#3 sharond

sharond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

Can't wait to visit in February :)  We're really looking forward to spending a little more than just a few hours on the island.  I think our B&B is really well located, and will allow us to experience more.

We chose Villa Escondida partially because of it's "centro" location.  Seems to have a good many restaurants around, and we can walk to most places.  We have no plans on renting a car.

Looking forward to chatting more!

Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users