• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rexster314

rexster314

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Half & half milk for our coffee. We looked at Mega and Chedraui this past May and couldn't find any, much less whole milk. We got directed to the shelves that held powdered milk.

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

at either Mega or Chedrui's I think the half and half are in little plastic containers, like you would be given in a restaurant.  

You could also buy heavy cream and dilute with with milk (the stuff in the box is real milk).  I buy the Lyncott creama para batir.  It's liquid whip cream, which I use to make ice cream.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 rexster314

rexster314

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

Thank you. Would Sam's Club have it? I've been unable to actually find a good street address for Sam's however.

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Sam's has it, but it is in large quantity.  Sam's is located on 11th, about 2 blocks past 65 on your right hand side.

You might try Pascadeli's...

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#5 rexster314

rexster314

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

Got it Thanks!!

#6 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Pac's has half and half, but sometimes they runout and you have to wait for a few weeks before it gets restocked. I buy two or three at a time and put it in the freezer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users