• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Budgirl35

Budgirl35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hi...I just wanted to say thanks for this site.  What a wealth of information about Cozumel.  My husband John and I have been coming to Cozumel for the last eight years and like most of you - have fallen in love with the island.  It is our plan to one day retire on the island or at least spend more than a couple a weeks a year there!

#2 doodletart

doodletart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:gardening, art, our dog Sadie, Life with Joe

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

Welcome Budgirl35 and husband John.

I'm with you! Isn't this a great site for information about all things Cozumel? We are arriving in December! and can't wait.

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Welcome aboard.

Many on the board live here full time, as well as a good number are property owners who come in and out frequently.

We are more then willing to share our successes, and advise on pitfalls to avoid.

The four things that will help you survive easier here is; a doctor, a dentist, a lawyer, and Mario!

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 Budgirl35

Budgirl35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

Great thanks ...BTW who is Mario?

#5 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

He is a wonderful fellow, and his father, Dino can do just about anything you need in building, repairing, electrical or directing you to the service you may need.

When we had hurricane Emily, Mario, Dino and his workers cut their way to our house.  They were worried about us, and wanted to make sure we were okay, and they helped us tackle the big job of clean up.  

You can't find better people then that. 

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users