• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hi---We found a Nice condo for Rent in Puerto Aventures.
My husband and I went to Puerto Aventures last year and stayed in a condo at Puerto Bello Grand.
Very nice condo. The location is ideal. Its right in the Marina. Quite, clean and convient.
We went again this year for a week. Highly recommend this condo . You can see more info and pictures as well on Www.vrbo.com villa #70696. We like this condo so much we will be going once a year!!

It was fun to have lunch and enjoy the dolphin show ( no extra chg to watch) they also have a manatee show.
If you have a chance to getaway and want a nice experience contact Jane the owner of this Condo through Vrbo website. You will want to go back!!!!

#2 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

I am glad you had a good time.

Cozumel though IN MY OPINION is way better.  I hate seeing those poor dolphins in those tiny PA pens with all the boat exhaust and just gross environment for them.

#3 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

Crunch----My husband and I live here on the island of Cozumel. We love it here but also like to find nice places to go to as well.
Its close enough to cross by ferry, take the collectivo bus and stay for a 3-4 day weekend.We like to fish and this area is known for fishing . We had Great Sucess. Fresh tuna both days we went out. Yum

Smiles

#4 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

Love that fresh fish.  Have you done Half Moon Bay or Solimon Bay?  Love both those places!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users