• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 shan7199

shan7199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

LOL Funny! What's this about Margaritas in clay pots??? Please tell me more.....

#22 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

ah, the clay cup...

On the East side (using the cross island road) is a beach bar called Mezcalitos.

One of the special drinks  is a margarita served in a glazed clay cup.  It is REALLY good.  I think they are the best marg's on the island.

With that said, they have a kick like a mule, which I learned the hard way.

http://www.mezcalitos.com/

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#23 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

With that said, they have a kick like a mule, which I learned the hard way.

http://www.mezcalitos.com/

LOL - you musta had a great lesson since you wouldn't let me buy you one!  :D :D :D

“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#24 shan7199

shan7199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Ok well I MUST go there and try these Margaritas in a clay pot. I think we might try horseback riding on the Wed (havent 100% decided on that one yet), Dive on the Thursday - we found a beginners (intro PADI dive) that seems good through the owners at Mi Casa (the B&B we are staying) since a lot of people say dive or snorkel is a MUST in Cozumel, and then go to Mexicalitos during the day on Fri and Tigers Cielo Sunset tour that evening.

Busy three days, Wednesday subject to change if something more interesting comes up as a suggestion. Thanks so much for all the help.

#25 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

Ok well I MUST go there and try these Margaritas in a clay pot.   and then go to Mexicalitos during the day on Fri

Mezcalitos - order up their grilled grouper (mero) - ask them for their recipe and come post it here when you're done!

:D

“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#26 shan7199

shan7199

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

Grilled Grouper plus recipe....got it. My husband and I would probably order a couple plates - anything else??  lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users