Two Beach Cruiser Bikes For Sale $85 Each

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

We bought these two adult bikes so our friends could ride with us from time to time.  In 18 months, I think we have used them maybe twice and not enough to justify taking up space in our covered and ventilated bodega.  I think they might have 10 total miles on each one.

These are coaster brake bikes so there are no hand brakes.  Move the pedals backwards and the brakes come on.

Both bikes are identical and are dark red in color.  They have chrome fenders and chrome handlebars and as you might expect, there is a small amount of corrosion on the chrome.  (The fenders come off if you don't want them.)  The pedals are large and in excellent condition.  I think they have kickstands, but I am not certain.

The chains are in perfect condition as I have kept them heavily oiled.  The tires, tubes and seats are like new.  The paint is nearly new.

We'll be on the rock on 9/12-9/21 if you would like to take a look.  We are at Nah Ha which is between Miramar and Marazul condos on the north end, about a 1/3 of a mile north of Puerto Abrigo.  I will post a picture then as I am doing this from memory right now.

Thanks.

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

#2 scubawoman

scubawoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yes, I am interested in one of them; email me at scubawoman3@gmail.com before or when you arrive.  Thanks!

"Friends are family we choose for ourselves!" Scubawoman

#3 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:54 PM

They sold this afternoon.  Thank you.  I would have posted this earlier, but this is the first time I have been near a PC.

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users