• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hi ----Any recommendations on places to stay??? I have not been over to the isla in 4years and not sure where to stay. Going for a 4 day weekend since its slow here in Cozumel ( which is Normal )
Would love reco for the two of us and 15 year old son. Clean with a/c and mid price range

#2 jmb1550

jmb1550

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Have stayed at Nautibeach Condos & Posada del Mar in the past and really enjoyed both.  Rates were affordable as they were offering some specials.  www.islamujeres.info has lots of information and you might also be able to find some suggestions there for other places to stay as well  !

#3 DebB

DebB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

I've stayed at the very affordable Hotel Xbulu Ha in town, a few blocks from the beach, piers, mercado & restaurants. (Eat breakfast at the mercado vs the hotel's recommended cafe -- Local 3 Poc Chuc -- where everything is cheap & delish.)

Some friends frequent the Rockmor on the windward side of the island near the main plaza.

#4 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

Im still here in Isla Mujeres. I found this place to stay called El Milagro hotel and marina. Clean ,reasonable and love the people who work here. The Owner ( Rick who just happens to be here now) treats his employees like his own family. Love that

We decided to go to town to check on prices to rent golfcart and best price we found was $50.00 for 24 hours.
We came back to El Milagro and they told us of another place called prisma and I contacted them on internet and they rented golfcart to us for $38.00 for 24 hours . We got the cart for two days then.

There are pictures and more info on website ------- Eric ---Please come visit us in Cozumel. We would love to show you around our island like you showed us around yours. Smiles

Www.elmilagromarina.com
Owner is from California

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users