• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nomad

nomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

I have a very nice high quality cellphone from china(it is unlocked and works in cozumel) that I am looking to sell, the only reason I am selling is because I had the opportunity to get an s4 for very cheap through a friend. Specs Below:

Quad core 1.2ghz per core

1gb Ram

16gb Storage space for apps etc.

5" 1080p (1920 * 1808) resolution, 440ppi  Restina display - Basically same display as the Samsung s3/s4

Yamah sound chip.

gps/wifi/bluetooth 4.0

13mp rear camera and 5mp front camera - actually takes very good pictures. In my opinion it takes better pictures than my S4 does.

Running android 4.2.1

2000mah battery.

Yes it is a China phone and that may turn some people off, however it is a VERY nice phone with a beautiful display and runs very fast. Fully supports android market and everything.

Very nice and fast phone, slightly larger than the galaxy s4. Comes with a leather flip case and original, charger and headphones. Battery lasts a long time, no exact numbers but I did manage to have it last like 26 hours with wifi on, watching movies, playing some games and listening to music. Of course battery life is not guaranteed. Phone is about 2 months old.

It supports Cozumel 3g and all that. Dual sim card and sd card slot. 

$4000 pesos

You can contact me at 9878782287 - you can also send a message if you would like pictures of the phone. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users