Hi Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cozcali

Cozcali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, biking, swimming in the ocean in Cozumel, cooking, dancing, lover of art and music.

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

My name is Hilary.  My husband Dave and I have been visiting the beautiful people and island of Cozumel since 1992.  It is one of our "most favorite" places in the world.  We love swimming in the ocean and discovering the island and all it has to offer.  This year, I would like to take the canoe trip out to the lagoons that I read about.  I love doing things like that.  We have been scuba diving for over 35 years, but find that we enjoy snorkeling more and more.    I have really enjoyed reading the trip reports and spent the better part of an afternoon reading blogs and links that I found on this great website!  Thanks to all who contribute.  We look forward to our visit in November!! 

~  The whole goal of this game (aside from having a good time) is to be able to hit the ball where you're aiming.  ~

#2 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Welcome, Cozcali! I know the information shared here has been invaluable to me. Hope your visit is all you dream of and more! I'm sure you're counting the days.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#3 Cozcali

Cozcali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, biking, swimming in the ocean in Cozumel, cooking, dancing, lover of art and music.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

Kandy, thanks for the nice welcome!  I will try to come back to this website and check-in regularly!!  It seems like a great place to learn more about Cozumel!!

~  The whole goal of this game (aside from having a good time) is to be able to hit the ball where you're aiming.  ~

#4 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Hi Hilary---Where abouts in Calif are you from or living?? Im from that area as well but have been spending many years in Cozumel. I will return to Northern cal for Nov-Dec
Anet

#5 Cozcali

Cozcali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hi Anet! We're from Chico....north of Sacramento....land of Chico State, Aaron Rodgers and Sierra Nevada Beer!! It's been a long summer and I can't wait to hit the water in Cozumel!! Counting down the days! Where are you from?

#6 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I used to live in Los Gatos, Ca.  Ah, Sierra Nevada Beer!

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users