My Name Is David

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marlinfishing

marlinfishing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing, college football, NFL & relaxing...

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hello group.  I've been going to Cozumel since the middle '80's.  I wasn't married then and down town was a VERY small town.  I started taking my wife there about 6 years ago and she loves it as much I do.  My wife & I love deep sea fishing.  We release ALL bill fish & only keep the tuna & mahi mahi for food.

We've decided to retire there in 6 years & this web site has given me VERY valuable info on a lot of factors involved.  I truly appreciate everyone's input into the Local Forum!  We've developed very good friends in the Cozumel population.  We look forward to getting to know as many ex-pats as we can.  I've been "lurking" on this site for months & the members have GOLDEN knowledge of how it works there.  We come mostly in May for 2-3 weeks until I retire.

David

"We live in a culture of simulation, in which nothing is what it seems and the image that reigns has no reference to the real world."  (The Art Of War, Sun Tzu)  It is what it is...  THAT never changes.

#2 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

Welcome David,

May is one of my favourite times a of the year here, the trees are blooming and the water is warm. We also frequented CMC for months prior to our purchasing our home here and found everyone so knowledgable and ready to help anytime.

Good luck with your quest for retirement.

#3 marlinfishing

marlinfishing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing, college football, NFL & relaxing...

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Thank you, I look forward to being a member in this forum.

"We live in a culture of simulation, in which nothing is what it seems and the image that reigns has no reference to the real world."  (The Art Of War, Sun Tzu)  It is what it is...  THAT never changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users