Amigo Bobs On Ave 30

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mrtrvlman

mrtrvlman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Been Coming To Cozumel Since1975 Mostly For The Diving. Wanting To Retire And spend Some Portion Of Every Year In Cozumel. Hoping To Find Inexpensive Small Rental For Mrs Smith And Myself In Walking Distance To Most Of San Miguel.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

On a recent visit to Coz. I tried this 2 mo.old eatery. Was impressed with the economical price as well as the friendly owner and help.They serve a nice regular size burger in a variety of combinations as well as really good fries.They also serve a "Hamburger Gigante"made on a 9"bun. The "Bob" includes Double meat, cheese, ham, bacon, pineapple, jalapeno, a fried egg, Canadian bacon and the standard lettuce and tomato plus grilled onions. Sounds pretty wild but was excellent and only $30mx. The regular cheese burger was $15. This burger would benefit from an additional meat patty which cuff be added I'm sure. Vern

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Can you describe Bob?  I think he might be an old island hand back home again. He's had a couple of restaurants here in the past  Is he a shortish muscular gringo with a big smile?  If it's the same Bob, I can believe the burgers are good and I'll be heading up there to say hi.

#3 mrtrvlman

mrtrvlman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Been Coming To Cozumel Since1975 Mostly For The Diving. Wanting To Retire And spend Some Portion Of Every Year In Cozumel. Hoping To Find Inexpensive Small Rental For Mrs Smith And Myself In Walking Distance To Most Of San Miguel.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

Amigo Bob Was Mexican. The Place Was Right Cross The Street From ThE Aki Grocery. I Hope People Will Support ThIs Fledgling Business. I Wonder If Anyone Remembers The Gringo Who Had The "Western Burger" Which Was Right Off The Square?

#4 CZMDM

CZMDM

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

"

On a recent visit to Coz. I tried this 2 mo.old eatery. Was impressed with the economical price as well as the friendly owner and help.The regular cheese burger was $15. This burger would benefit from an additional meat patty which cuff be added I'm sure. Vern"

Which is a price that 90% of the locals could not afford to pay.

Cozumel Diving

#5 mrtrvlman

mrtrvlman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

May Be Too Expensive For Locals But I Hope some  Gringos Will Support The Guy.

#6 pato52

pato52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

15 pesos? Even I can afford 15 pesos!

#7 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

So where is this new place?

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

#8 CZMDM

CZMDM

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

15 pesos? Even I can afford 15 pesos!

Is it 15 dollars or pesos? 15 pesos is a great,bargain. $15 dollars is a joke.

Cozumel Diving

#9 mrtrvlman

mrtrvlman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

Forgot To include The Mx.  It's $15X. He Also Does Tacos, Tortas And Breakfast.

$15mx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users