• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi

Heidi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'm new to this but am looking for information on the cozumel palace. I am heading there for my 10th anniversary in January. It looks amazing. These questions may sound silly but will I be able to snorkel right at resort? And see lots of fish? Or is there a great spot that we Should venture too? Also do they make blended piña coladas there? Do they have cc whiskey or is it just cheap booze? Thanks for any replies.

#2 sanddiver

sanddiver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Scuba, cooking, hiking, learning new things, meeting new people, adventure, loving my partner.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

I had a Time Share at the Plaza Las Glorias, which is now The Palace Hotel.  There is limited snorkeling out in front.  A better bet is to go to either the Money Bar, or pay for a day at Chananaab.  But if you want to just get in the water to break up the day, it will do.  The reefs in Cozumel are farther off shore, so most of the Hotels do not have great snorkeling.  They have a well supplied bar, from what I hear.  Hope this helps...

#3 atatt

atatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Diving & getting away from it all!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

We have been to the Palace several times and will be back on Thurs.  The snorkeling is nothing great although I have heard others say they really enjoy it.  The nice thing is the convenience of jumping in whenever you feel like it.  Yes, they have really good drinks and blended pina colada's and top shelf liquor, just make sure you specify what kind you want.  Make sure you try a bumble bee shot, yum!!  They have really great service there; you will want for nothing!  Have a great time!

Amy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users