2 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

I would like to add this recommendation which really helped me out.  (Thanks, Traveler).

For glass repair or installation and they probably make screens and aluminum windows, too, I would like to join Traveler in highly recommending a business called Pedro and Pablo

Very nice family business.  Sweet natured Cozumelenos.  Highly recommended for fast, expert service on glass replacement and I think they also do aluminum windows and screens but am not sure.  It looked like they handled that too.

They are on Morelos which runs east between Calle 3 and Calle 5 Sur.  About 1.5 to 2 blocks before Morelos intersects with 65.  Right side of the street, mid block.  Sign is clearly marked over their door.  

I had a window pane busted out by an unsuccessful thief trying to get into my sala.  Small job but it had to be done.  Couldn't find any of the places I used to use back in the day and Julian, the place across from the burger king on 30 with Calle 1 couldn't be bothered to come over and take a look.  These guys were just great.  Fast, efficient.  They came over 10 minutes after I stopped by their shop, took the measurements and were back an hour later with the cut piece which they installed.

They wanted the work.  They did it very well.  They charged fairly.   

#2 Skibum

Skibum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

Around the corner from us - dropped everything to cut us two pieces of glass. Great service.

#3 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

Phone #?

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

0 user(s) are reading this topic