Hey Guys Hows It Going?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Geovanny

Geovanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Computers, networks, and cellphones. I also enjoy reading and watching Doctor Who, and riding my skateboard even if i cannot do tricks. :D

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

Hello everybody of this forum!

My name is Jorge Geovanny and i am a local of Cozumel island, i have lived here for about about 8 or 9 months, and i love it here!

I am Mexican of course, just barely realizing the beauty of my own country, what took me so long is beyond me.

I am 26 years old, and well, i live alone, and just want to make some friends here and there, hope that's not a problem for some of you.

i dont know many places here and I cant say im the outdoors type but i dont mind hiking and taking long walks on the beach or riding my skateboard around.

Well what else can i say about myself, oh right, im a free-lance computer, cell phone, network technician, so if you all need help in anything tech related dont mind dropping a PM once in a while.

~Geovanny

"This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users