Photo

Freelance Computer Tech !reasonable Prices!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Geovanny

Geovanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Computers, networks, and cellphones. I also enjoy reading and watching Doctor Who, and riding my skateboard even if i cannot do tricks. :D

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:58 AM

Greetings users of the Forum, both registered and guests!

My Name is Jorge Geovanny and i am a free lance computer technician. I work on all types of computers: laptops. netbooks, desktops, and even servers.

If your computer has a virus or is acting weird, i got your back. I am skilled on all versions of Windows: (XP, Vista, 7, and 8), Linux and all versions of Mac OS X.

I charge depending on what is wrong with the computer and the difficulty. I can upgrade your systems, with the lowest cost to you on the island.

I also fix cell phones and tablets running Android, Blackberry, and iPhones, iPads, and iPods. Broken screens, broken digitizer,  broken charging ports, faulty head phone jack. Anything broken i can fix, or get the replacement part for you. 

I can expand your wireless network in your house. I know that this is a very ugly thing since the houses here are made with cinder-blocks and concrete. This is done with either wireless Access Points or wired Access Points. 

So if you need me to take a look at your computer, cellphone, tablet or your networking, call me or send a whatsapp message at (987)-871-3143 or if you use Blackberry Messenger (BBM) you can reach me at this BBM-ID 7b46c0fc

I can go to your place or meet you some place where you want~! I expect to bring great service and meeting you all!

~geovanny~

PS I don't charge for diagnostics

"This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals."

#2 Geovanny

Geovanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Computers, networks, and cellphones. I also enjoy reading and watching Doctor Who, and riding my skateboard even if i cannot do tricks. :D

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

Hello everyone!!!

Im so sorry if you have tried to get in contact with me in the past but since i got a job on the island, things have been hectic for me but now that things are stable, i am ready to take freelance up again! Numbers are still the same and all, so drop me a PM, Whatsapp, Text, or BBM!

Also, expect a Facebook Page for mty services soon!

One more thing, again, I´m sorry for those who have tried to message me!

°Geovanny°

"This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users