• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sunnybuns

sunnybuns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

any ideas for who to use for 5 people from playa to cancun airport. Cant find rates for routing heading north from playa or schedules. Or is it you decide the time and they will pick you up @ the dock and go??? thanx in advance

#2 2islandbums

2islandbums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Diving/ working to get dive money.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

http://playatransfers.com/
I trust Tello he is a good man he will take care of you.
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.

Albert Einstein,

#3 CZMDM

CZMDM

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Nobody can pick you up at the dock. You will have to walk up the hill to the street or the bus station. There is an airport bus every so often (at least a couple of times an hour), so you really do not need a private charter unless you want one. When I do want one, I just walk up to the street and make the deal with one of the many taxi's waiting there.

Cozumel Diving

#4 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Contact USA Transfers: http://www.usa-transfers.com/

We have used them for years.  More inexpensive than most and always great service and totally trustworthy.  PM me if you need more info.

#5 ccannon707

ccannon707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

One can buy bus tickets in advance from PdC to the Cancun airport at the ADO office on 2 North between Melgar and 5. Give yourself an hour to get to the airport from PdC, and plan to arrive at least 2 hours before your flight. Working back from that will give you the time you need to catch the ferry over. Double check on the ferry schedule as well. It takes some planning but it's not hard. I always leave myself some wiggle room in case of delays. If I didn't have so much weight in my luggage I'd take MayAir, but I sort of like the bus/ferry commute, especially the price. 

...Christine

I drink to forget, but I eat to remember.... so it all balances out

.· `·. ><((((º> .· `·. <º))))>< ,·. ..· `·. .· `·. <º))))>< .· `·.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users