• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 julied

julied

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:42 AM

We are here for two months.  Staying at Residencia's Reef.  I will need a trim and color.  Any recommendations on a salon I could use.  Do not speak a lot of Spanish.  

Thank you for your help.  Also, do not always have a car.  Would prefer something in town, easy to find.

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

I would recommend Cielo I think it's called.  It' on Calle 7 1/2 block back from the waterfront.  Right across from the Calle 7 entrance to Punta Langosta shopping mall and you can park free there and just walk across the street.  The stylist is from Texas and does good work.

The shop has some kind of sculpture like an angel hanging outside.  I'm sorry I don't remember the stylist/owner's name at the moment as I've only had a chance to use her once so far.  But someone else will probably provide this momentarily.  Or try a search of the forums as there was a thread about this awhile back.

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:13 AM

I also go to Salon Cielo.
The owner is Teresa  Williams

She does really great cuts, and colors are top notch.
The location of the salon is right next door to Purta Langosta.  Park in the lot, walk across the side  street  (7's),and you will see her shop.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:01 AM

I also go to the salon Cielo . Theresa has many years of hair coloring experience.
Next time you are in town , pop in and meet her.

#5 julied

julied

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

Thank you so much for the referral.  Will definitely stop in and set something up next time we are in town.

#6 Vanda

Vanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:24 PM

According to their Facebook page, Salon Cielo has a new address at Calle 7 #698 cor of 45 Ave. Planning to try Salon Cielo for the first time and their new location is nearer to where I live so that serves me well. However, can anyone kindly,tell me the price for their women's haircut/trim in MX pesos and US $ if one can pay with either?

#7 la vie est belle a cozumel

la vie est belle a cozumel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:45 PM

the cut is 225 pesos if I can remember well

great cut

a little difficult to find her new location better calling her ahead of time to have direction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users