bike

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rachael

Rachael

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:volleyball, horseback riding, swimming, dancing, singing, relaxing with friends and a good movie, learning about new cultures, perfecting a Spanish (never ending!) I love animals, I love history and culture, eating amazing food. I love exploring, I really want to learn how to surf and dive. I love to travel and try new things.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

I am moving to the island in a few weeks and as I won't have a car I am looking to buy a bike. I saw a post on here that the ones they are selling at Sam's club were around $300 USD. Thats insane for a bike! I am hoping someone will have a used on I can buy! If you do please let me know! Also, what is the difference between a normal bike and a beach cruiser bike?? 

Thanks!

Rachael

#2 CZMDM

CZMDM

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:56 AM

There are numerous Cozumel help pages on Facebook: Segunda Mano, Cozumel4You, Cozumel4Us. Lots of buy, selling and swapping.

Cozumel Diving

#3 spainm

spainm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:58 AM

We have two used 26 speed mountain bikes we will be selling but not until mid March when we leave the Island. Not sure what you're arrival time frame is but let me know if you are interested.

#4 Rachael

Rachael

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:volleyball, horseback riding, swimming, dancing, singing, relaxing with friends and a good movie, learning about new cultures, perfecting a Spanish (never ending!) I love animals, I love history and culture, eating amazing food. I love exploring, I really want to learn how to surf and dive. I love to travel and try new things.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

I will be coming the first week of Februaury.

#5 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Make sure you buy an aluminum bike.  Steel bikes eventually rust like crazy and weigh a ton.

I'm sure the bikes at Sam's aren't top of the line bikes, but $300 for a multi-speed bike isn't that much to pay if the components are average or better.

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users