• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cperkins

cperkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

My wife and I own a lovely house here which we are making availalbe for rent. It is a large 1 bedroom, spacious kitchen, dinning room and living room. Brand new LCD TV with Cable, multiple computers with internet access and also new leather furniture. The stove is also brand new.. overall its a gorgous house with two stall gargae.   We have a jeep and a moped in one stall but the other would be available for a tenant vehicle. Our jeep and the moped ARE NOT included and will not be available for tenant use. The area is very safe, and in reasonably close proximity to downtown. If you have some interest then please email me directly. I can email pictures, etc. Please also provide me with your cell number and I'll give you a call.  Price $600USD per month / deposit of $600. Minimum amount 1 month rental.

Best Regards,

Chris

cperkins@innovateiowa.com

UPDATED 1-10-13 6pm CST

We've had an incredible amount of interest in the house... more then we honestly expeted! We do not have anything set in stone at this very moment but it would appear that we have the house rented through March of 2015. (several interested parties) At this point, feel free to e-mail me but its unlikely the house would be available before then.

Thanks

Chris

#2 cperkins

cperkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

1-13-14

We have availability from Jan 23-Feb 25 if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Chris

#3 cperkins

cperkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

UPDATED 1-16-14

Availability has been extended form Jan 23rd-March 31st 2014. Feel free to call my USA cell 641-485-7918 or E-mail me if you might be interested cperkins@innovateiowa.com

Thanks!

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users