• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Pirata Canadiense

Pirata Canadiense

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Nancy Murray De Anda on facebook. We use Cozumel 4 You, most local info is there for all to see.

Great!  Thank you :)

#22 kayla1girl

kayla1girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:travel,reading, legal thrillers, mysteries,research walking,meeting people, learning new things, animals working with rescue groups, cooking, decorating

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

Like Hillbilly , we said it's time to move on ,it takes courage to let go of the comfortable and familiar, and to move on to a totally unfamiliar life style and cultural change.It's a journey, (glad we took),but you know what you and mom will will make your own way, remember should of, could of ,would of  nothing worse than Regrets :( Question for hillbilly  have not heard of anyone that plays cards on island ,not that I have asked played bridge,well lets just say tried to play bridge pass on some info if you can :)

#23 marlinfishing

marlinfishing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing, college football, NFL & relaxing...

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Adrienne,

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  That's not concerning your move to Cozumel, just life in general.  I was told most of my early business life I wouldn't "make it".  Most of those people work(ed) for me later.  It seems like you've made up your mind to go for it.  It's all good, the worst that can happen is you'll have to admit defeat & escape the island.  The best that can happen is .....  In the end, it'll be the best exerience you EVER had!  I live in Texas & if I have a bad financial decision, well, it's life.  You and your Mom take care.  Cozumel is a wonderful island.

"We live in a culture of simulation, in which nothing is what it seems and the image that reigns has no reference to the real world."  (The Art Of War, Sun Tzu)  It is what it is...  THAT never changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users