Info Dog Sitters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kayla1girl

kayla1girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:travel,reading, legal thrillers, mysteries,research walking,meeting people, learning new things, animals working with rescue groups, cooking, decorating

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:32 PM

Hi, hope someone can help, need info if anyone  knows of in house dog sitters that might be avail,1 of my dogs can not go to a kennel, so that's why house sitter, and if you could let me know the cost , I have no clue how much they would charge staying at the house Would really appreciate help Thanks

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:09 PM

I know there are a few around, but you may want to ask a vet for recommendations.

I remember seeing a poster up in Oasis Animal Hospital-11 y 25. with a person who did setting.

I use the kennel back off the transversal and you could ask the vet there.  Her FB page is:https://www.facebook...ion=friends_tab

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 kayla1girl

kayla1girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:travel,reading, legal thrillers, mysteries,research walking,meeting people, learning new things, animals working with rescue groups, cooking, decorating

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

This is in reference to Luvfish inquiry, tried to use link from e mail you sent, said I do not have permission to use?? :"confused" would like to get back with you somehow, please let me know how I can reach :)

#4 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

My email is anetprandi@gmail.com cell is 987-107-4869

#5 BettyfromToronto

BettyfromToronto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Dr Ivan's (Oasis Animal Hospital vet) girlfriend Cindy does dog sitting.  We haven't had a chance to check it out.  I think it has rooms of different size with beds, TVs, etc.

Cindy

987 111 9534

Let me know what you think if you do.

Betty

Betty
Retired in Cozumel in January 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users