• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hawkreaedon

hawkreaedon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

I've had what I presume to  be a viral bronchitis for nearly 3 weeks  Saw the Doc in the Pharmacy Box and had some temporary relief. Have encountered several others who have had it.....hence the colloquial diagnosis.

Appreciate any info and or a recommendation to a reliable medical provider..James

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

are you on the island?  If so, I would strongly suggest you go to San Miguel Clinic for a checkup, and chest X-ray. 

It could be bacterial, viral, or fungal infection.  Nothing to mess with.

My doctor is Dr. Cruz at the clinic.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 hawkreaedon

hawkreaedon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

Yes, Im here. Had not considered the fungal possibility and I was a Respiratory Therapist in a former life.  Thanks for the referral to Dr. Cruz..Is

s(he) in the office complex east of the hospital entrance?

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:04 PM

if you face the clinic, you will see a door on your right, directly across from the Hypobaric Chamber,  that says Consultations (it will be in Spanish).  Dr, Cruz has HIS office there.  You will see a receptionist who does speak English at the end of the hall.

If for some reason he is not available, just walk into the clinic.  If you are local, your pricing will be lower.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users