• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 minnesota nice

minnesota nice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

We have done the Fury many times in the past but want to try something else along the same lines. We have always had a fun time but want to try something different. Any suggestions?

#2 cookielady

cookielady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Cozumel, animals, reading,travel and friends

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

Tiger Aguilar with Tiger Adventures.  We have done the Fury, Tucan and a few others and Tiger is hands down the best.  The Snorkeling was incredible with Rays, Turtles and all sorts of fish.  It was like swimming in an aquarium.  The couple of hours you spend at Ceilo in waist deep water with humungous Starfish drinking your beverage of choice is nothing short of spectacular.  The drinks and snacks are out of this world as well.  Tiger is quite the character and makes sure a fun time is had by all.  You can contact him via FaceBook at Tiger Aguilar Aguilar.

#3 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

Another boat that is Fun is the Adelaide. I was just on this boat yesterday and we had a nice relaxing sailing day.
Google sailing with Dario in Cozumel. This is just another option. There were 15 of us on board and stopped to snorkle at 3 diff reefs.

#4 Pirata Canadiense

Pirata Canadiense

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

The Jean La Fitte (Pirate Ship cruise) also does a lunch/snorkeling day as well.  Not sure all the details but if it's anything like the night time cruise, I'm sure it would be fun.

#5 Deluxe Private Boat Tours

Deluxe Private Boat Tours

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Give customers the best experience they can have in the island. Show them the secrets of Cozumel and give the the time with just their family and friends.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hello my name is Adrian and I can see you all have had a great time in the island an I am really glad.

My company is brand new is called Deluxe Private Boat Tours, we have Yamaha 23 foot boats where you can go with just your family and friends to get to the coolest spots in the island with style.

We get up to six people on the boat and the captain will take care of you in a VIP treatment. We want people to get a different experience of Cozumel and have the greatest time.

We are going to make of your day a unique experience in Cozumel guaranteed.

We can take you any where on the Island, we will make some recommendations depending on the weather and the different activities for your party. Some recommendations are El Cielo, Passion Island, Snorkel or the north side. The boat counts with an incredible sound system and includes an IPOD with perfect music. If you want to put your music you are more than welcome.

We leave from a marina called Meridiano 87, 2 min away from the cruise ship. Is not a walking distance but it is really close.
The rent is minimum
 4 hours and includes

1.-  Captain
2.-  Cooler
3.-  2 ice bags
4.- 

2 liters of water

5.-  Soda

6.- 
4 beer six pack
7.-  6 snorkel gears
8.-  IPOD

9.-  Catch of the day Ceviche

If you have any questions we will be happy to help you out.

Have a great day and we will be rady for you.

Muchas gracias
Adrian

www.rentaboatcozumel.com
Tel.9871140927

1544945_441755459283972_728973034_n.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users