• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

I have made this recipe several times, and am making it tomorrow night for dinner.

I add a little more fresh ginger to the recipe

The glaze can also be used on carrots.

http://www.foodnetwo...aze-recipe.html

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 marlinfishing

marlinfishing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Deep sea fishing, college football, NFL & relaxing...

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:32 PM

That sounds delicious!  I like fish.  Period!  A couple of quick questions please: Do you actually grill (8) fillets or do you refridgerate the extra glaze sauce for later use?  If you can't Salad Dressing there, do they sell Dijon?  It's one of my basic ingredients for many dishes & I'm just curious.

"We live in a culture of simulation, in which nothing is what it seems and the image that reigns has no reference to the real world."  (The Art Of War, Sun Tzu)  It is what it is...  THAT never changes.

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

Edit (again):  My husband said, if the skin is thick enough, put it directly on the grill, skin side down.  Then bast with glaze.

Or, wrap our salmon is foil, add the glaze, and grill.  We bast several times during cooking.  You can refrig the leftover dressing, but we seem to use it all up when cooking the salmon.  You can put a little bit of the dressing on the side if someone wants more. 

Dijon is available here.  I just bought fresh ginger to grade.  All the ingredients you need are available here.

I'm not a big fan of salmon, and I devore every bit of this dish.

While I'm on the cooking topic. I made breakfast for dinner last night.   I cut red and green pepper rings (fairly thin) then cracked the eggs into the rings.  It looks really cool, and adds another dimension to the taste.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users