• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Regiomontano

Regiomontano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hola, last week my family and i went to El abuerlo Gerardo (Avenida 10 1/2 block from iglesia San Miguel) i order lobster, my wife some enchiladas and my daughter arrachera, WE ALL GOT SICK (not seriusly, and i was the worst, plus the food was so so, a little flavorless and the chicken in my wife enchiladas looked like iguana, not chicken. JUST BE CAREFULL THERE.

#2 DONO

DONO

Resident Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

I hate to hear that. We always eat there a time or two each trip.

Dono

It's those changes in latitudes!

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

When my husband was diagnosed with food poisoning, his doctor here said, "it may not be the last meal you ate, it can take a week for the bacteria you ingested to establish itself".

It is obvious that what every you ate, all 3 of you ate the same thing at some point. It could have been the oil the food was cooked in, a shared food, just about anything.

Just say'n.

BTW, I had lunch there yesterday!

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 Skibum

Skibum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:44 PM

Thanks Coz2wonder, my thoughts exactly. People always blame the last meal - not usually the culprit.

#5 Regiomontano

Regiomontano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:55 AM

I have explore furhter and you are right, how can i close this tread and avoid making more bad rep at el abuelo for something he might be inocent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users