Photo

Is There Still A Multi-Pass Ticket At The Museo?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DanB

DanB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Dan:history/culture;scuba diving;photography;music; Claudia:artist

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

There was a multi-pass ticket (and yes, I am having visions of Milla Jovovich and Bruce Willis as I write this) (good for multiple parks/attractions) that you could buy at the museo.  It included the museo and some other stuff (I think Chankanaab and maybe Punta Sur were included).  It was a one price for a week or so.  I can't find any reference to this on the museo's webpage.  Does this still exist?  Where can I find price and included attractions info?

#2 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

They got rid of it 2 or 3 years ago.  I miss it.  We always used that sucker well.

#3 DanB

DanB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Dan:history/culture;scuba diving;photography;music; Claudia:artist

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

Yeah, I just got a reply from the museo telling me they no longer offer it.  Oh well!

#4 BettyfromToronto

BettyfromToronto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

Loved the reference to "multi-pass".  My favourite movie of all time and the only one we brought with us when we moved here in January!

Betty

Betty
Retired in Cozumel in January 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users