3 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

Wondering if anyone has seen dehumidifiers for sale anywhere on the island -- like Coppel, etc.??  I have 3 of these.  The two I ordered from amazon are working great.  The one I bought about 4 years ago, an LG, from mercado libre.mx as broken down.  Damn it.

Anyone seen these recently?

Thanks in advance

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

There was just a discussion about this a few days ago on FB, and no one knew where it could be purchased on the island.  All recommendations were to order it and ship it from Amazon.

Perhaps, Luh has some additional info if anything is available in Cancun.

I need to hit Cancun for a BBQ gas grill, so maybe we could go together, and slip the shipping charge to the island.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Well, to anyone else on the same hunt...do NOT buy an LG.  And do NOT buy from mercadolibre.com.mx.  That's the one that pooped out.

I have a Danby and an SPT that I paid double the US price -- as in $350 and $450 respectively -- to have shipped down here via amazon global. The stinker that broke was 3500 pesos so less than $300 US.  Big stinker.  I would throw it off the roof and laugh while it smashed except, A.  I would have to carry it up 3 flights of stairs first and B.  I miht hit a civilian.  Or a dog.

#4 Danielh

Danielh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

dlast one we bought came from costo in cun. that was a few years ago not sure if they have them now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users