• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cfm11205

cfm11205

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hi.  I have posted here a few times and everyone has been amazing.  I am in town for 3 weeks, I'm flying solo, and I would really like to meet up with some nice people.  

I'm renting an apt that I love, but it does not lend itself to making friends easily.  If anyone is in town and would like someone to meet up with to do things or grab a bite to eat, please let me know!  If you have any suggestions on where to meet people I would be open to those as well.  I am 33, but have friends of all ages!

Courtney

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

You'll always be welcome at Woody's in the square.  They have music every night, and you can always find visitors, and expats there.

I'd start there.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 dawnb

dawnb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, cooking, gardening, jewelry making, reading

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

Agree with C2W. Also, Wet Wendy's, O'Hana's (basically Cozumel's Cheers!), and the beach clubs like Money Bar and Playa Corona. You will meet up with lovely people everywhere! Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation. Just use your head, and don't drink too much or go with someone you don't know.

#4 cfm11205

cfm11205

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Thanks!  I figured I need to do this during they daylight hours, b/c I don't like to go out after dark by myself.  I know Cozumel is very safe but I promised my mother I wouldn't,  so she can rest easier at night!  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diving, excursions, beach, food, friends, american

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users