Live Bands In Coz -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kc5tng

kc5tng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Professional Drummer/Vocalist - FCC licensed Amateur Extra Class amateur radio operator

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

I am a pro drummer/vocalist - english speaking only (at least for now) and in the past, I have worked in some Mexican bands - and just wondered if there are any clubs  in Coz which have "live mexican bands" playing either "Mexican Music" - American Classic Rock, American Country 'old and new' ??

I just want to play live music with other musicians as Ive been playing steadily since I was 14. 

Any musicians on this site ???

I know you're all jealous of me 'cause I can hear the "Voices" and you cant~!  Mwahahahaha

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

This was one of the questions you had asking, and I answered.

"Im am also a classic rock-classic country & new country drummer/vocalist - are there any clubs in the area that have this kind of music as I want to continue performing as I have been in our home state of Oklahoma"

Rock, Jazz and Cuban music seem to be mostly what I hear.  However, it sounds like you have many skills and can find a gig to jam with.  Check out Wet Wendy's, and Woody's for starters.

There are a few bands around, that play at different venues that others may know, and can help you out.

The rest of your questions, and answers are here

http://www.cozumelmy...c/5134-hi-yall/

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users