6 replies to this topic

#1 La Bella

La Bella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Travel, reading, jewlery making, swimming

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

Looking to rent in Coz for the month of May 2015.  Need a 1 bedroom condo close to the beach.

I have been looking on line and there are not too many condos available for short term rental.

La Bella :(

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:00 AM

Take a look at Fulvio's rental site.  http://www.fulviocoz....com/index.html

Check what he has available in  one bedrooms at Residence Reef, which is south of town.  

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Cancuncory

Cancuncory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

There are a couple of penthouse suites available at El Cantil Condos, let me know if you are interested and I'll see if I can get you in.

#4 La Bella

La Bella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:45 AM

As I understand the apartments at El Cantil rent weekly.  I think that it would be very expensive to rent there for 1 month.

What do you think?

LaBella

#5 La Bella

La Bella

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

There are a couple of penthouse suites available at El Cantil Condos, let me know if you are interested and I'll see if I can get you in.

As I understand the apartments at El Cantil rent weekly.  I think that it would be very expensive to rent there for 1 month.

What do you think?

LaBella

#6 Cancuncory

Cancuncory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:21 AM

You can rent weekly or by the month, it all depends on availability and for longer stays Al will work with you on a reasonable rate. There are four 1 bedroom units in total and three of those are top floor penthouse suites. If you go for one of the penthouse units I suggest PHD-3 (Strawberry) which is currently being renovated and should be finished by November. I would book immediately since the units at El Cantil are booked really fast. I know one of the 4 bedroom units is pretty much booked until 2016

#7 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:33 AM

Try Las Brisas.  We always book through Isabella and mateas and they have a lot of properties and could be a help I am sure.

Of course we are already booked there for May 15th so don't even TRY for the unit we have rented LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users