Photo

My Permanent Residency Application Process, Part 1: September 2014

residency residente permanent permanente INM visa permanent residency residente permanente

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 sanddiver

sanddiver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Scuba, cooking, hiking, learning new things, meeting new people, adventure, loving my partner.

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:59 AM

I am looking for Gretchen Martin to help get my Residency through.  Does anyone know how to contact her?  My understanding is that I need to report in the first 15 days of being here - and it is already day 6...  Any help would be appreciated.

#22 Freezin' Canuck

Freezin' Canuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

I believe it's 30 days, but you need to start right away as you will have to make a number of trips to Migracion, told to "go on line"; "you've downloaded the wrong form" (after being told this is the form); knowing the rlationship between Migracion and the banks and having someone who speaks fluent Spanish can cut a lot of time off the process. I found the staff at Migracion very helpful, even with my very limited Spanish. There is one person there who speaks very good Engliish and intervened a couple of times when the bureaucratic stuff started to get tedious. She cut through it. .

#23 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:21 AM

Gretchen:  (987) 113 0217

Optimally, you send Gretchen stuff ahead of time so she can get the proper translations made and she can make up the appropriate forms.  Call her up and meet with her ASAP.  With Gretchen you will make 2 trips to IMN: 1. for the interview and prints after the basic approvals and; 2. to sign for your new card.

You give Gretchen a POA and she handles the rest.  She is a lovely lady.

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

#24 sanddiver

sanddiver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Scuba, cooking, hiking, learning new things, meeting new people, adventure, loving my partner.

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

Thanks, I will call Gretchen today!  

#25 kayla1girl

kayla1girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:travel,reading, legal thrillers, mysteries,research walking,meeting people, learning new things, animals working with rescue groups, cooking, decorating

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:51 AM

What are the new income requirements for a temp visa, heard that the amount has decreased in Oct 2014 Thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: residency, residente, permanent, permanente, INM, visa, permanent residency, residente permanente

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users