9 replies to this topic

#1 Steve71

Steve71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if I need 3 months of bank statements or 6 months of bank statements for my 4th year Temporary Residence renewl? I had 1 year on a FM 3 and now 2 years on a "Temporary Residence card", this upcomming renewl will be for my 4th year.

Thanks a lot

Steve 

#2 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:44 PM

I'm not aware of any change in requirements, so it should be the same as the last 2 times you did it.

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:42 AM

Have they asked prior for bank statements, even after the first time you applied (FM3)?

If you have been asked to show prior statements then I would show the maximum amt of time.

I am not sure that an FM3 then applying for a temp resident would count as being your 4th year.  

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 Steve71

Steve71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

I'm not aware of any change in requirements, so it should be the same as the last 2 times you did it.

Thanks, appreaciate it.

Best 

Steve

#5 Steve71

Steve71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

Have they asked prior for bank statements, even after the first time you applied (FM3)?

If you have been asked to show prior statements then I would show the maximum amt of time.

I am not sure that an FM3 then applying for a temp resident would count as being your 4th year.  

Hi,

First time I made my FM3, they wanted 3 months statements, then last time for my Temporary Residence card for 2 years they asked for 3 months again. Never 6 months. Never heared of anyone beeing asked 6 months anyway, but I thought I ask on here since rules seem to change every year. 

How about you, didn't they ask for any statements at all when you made your renewl?

About my FM3, they told me it'll count for the 4 years.

Best 

Steve

#6 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

They only asked one time, and that was when I originally applied for my FM3.  

I have gone through all the FM's, and have a Perm Residence and haven't provided any more financials documents.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#7 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

I have had to provide them every year.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#8 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

We also provide them every year.......but I read somewhere this year that you will only have to provide them every five years now if you have provided them this past year.

#9 Steve71

Steve71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

Guys,

How many months of statements did you have to provide and which INM office was that. Cozumel INM I assume!?

Thanks

Steve

They only asked one time, and that was when I originally applied for my FM3.  

I have gone through all the FM's, and have a Perm Residence and haven't provided any more financials documents.

Was that Cozumel INM?

Thanks

Steve

#10 DebB

DebB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:57 AM

Best to check with the local INM office about the documents it requires.

The instructions at inm.gob.mx regarding renewal require the migratory document, the online formato basico, the receipt for payment of fees, the 3 photos, and "documents" without listing.what those documents are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users