4 replies to this topic

#1 WanderLust68

WanderLust68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

Greetings all!

I was wondering if there are any resources that would list the various companies that are located in Cozumel or is there any type of job site that would have opportunities specific to Cozumel?

Thank you!

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

There aren't any such sites that I'm aware of.  Sorry.  Reason is there are very few jobs available to foreigners aside from running your own business or working in time share sales. It is possible to get papers to work in some but not all fields. But you have to be here in person to make any applications before you would be allowed to work. 

#3 WanderLust68

WanderLust68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Thank you for the reply Carey. 

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

If you can secure a position, you would need a letter from the company stating what the job description is, your financial package, and employment dates which you would give to the consulates office as part of your visa package.  

You would need to return to your home country and start the follow process as Mark has described prior to starting any job in Mexico.

http://www.cozumelmy...september-2014/

It really depends on your skill set, and what business would need. 

Best of luck, and hope it works out for you.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#5 kc5tng

kc5tng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Professional Drummer/Vocalist - FCC licensed Amateur Extra Class amateur radio operator

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

I failed to read some previous posting and just now found the information that I was looking for. So I have edited my posting and apologize for wasting space on here .

I know you're all jealous of me 'cause I can hear the "Voices" and you cant~!  Mwahahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users