4 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

This is from Chad and Klara at Wet Wendy's. Sounds fun!

Hi guys, some of you ask from time to time when we have Jazz at the bar... well, that would be tomorrow night!  But wait, that's not all....I've talked Adan Garcia into coming over from Playa for the evening to wow us with his incredible guitar playing.  If you haven't checked this kid out, you might think about it, he has no idea how good he is!  Anyway, here's hoping all is well with all of you and hope to see you tomorrow night!

Sincerely,
Chad

--
Chad and Klara Gustafson
Owners
Wet Wendy's Margarita House and Restaurant
5th Ave between 2 and Juarez

#2 TheOptimist

TheOptimist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

Sounds like a good time. We arrive Saturday afternoon and we'll be somewhere in town for dinner. ........and we love Jazz.

#3 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:56 AM

Jazz night at Wet Wendy's has become a "Must Do" for us on our visits.  Where else can you drink Mexican beer, eat Hungarian Goulash and enjoy American Jazz.  Chad & Klara are GREAT hosts!

Skip (aka: VideoVern)

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

#4 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:26 PM

Vern, I also like Wet Wendy's Jazz jams and have made a few of them. The only problem I have is staying up late enough to make it there after partying all day. They do put on a good show. David on the horn, Chad on the keyboard, and doctor Joe singing. Maybe we will make it agin this winter.

#5 TheOptimist

TheOptimist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

We were there Sat. Night. Chad and his group were awesome ....especially the lead guitar player. His name is Aidan Garcia. ( not sue on spelling of first name ) I was told he maybe one of the best guitar players in all Mexico. I won't dispute that. If you hear he is coming back don't miss him.
BTW ...we are going back for salsa night on Wednesday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users