• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nomad

nomad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:45 PM

My pathfinder is running really bad. Have taken it to several shops and paid about $5000 pesos and it still runs horribly.. Can anyone recommend a good mechanic that knows what they are doing?

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:55 PM

Absolutely!  Take it right over to Xavier at Auto Express. Calle 1 Norte between the 30 and the 35 Avenida.  North side of the street.  Right across from the north end of the little sportsfield with stadium bleachers that's on the 30 between Calle 3 and Calle 1 Norte.  He speaks beautiful English, is very honest and if he can't fix it -- which he almost surely can -- he will direct you to the right person.  Highly recommended.

#3 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:00 PM

I also recommend Auto Express. I have been there quite a few times. The owner is not always there but an assistant will get him on the phone so you will be able to speak to him. He does speak English and will guarantee his work. Reasonably priced also.

#4 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

Another vote for Xavier and Auto Express.....the hubby is mechanically inclined and can do his own work, but uses Xavier as he his reasonable and stands behind his work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users