We Arrived On Tuesday -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kc5tng

kc5tng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Professional Drummer/Vocalist - FCC licensed Amateur Extra Class amateur radio operator

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:10 AM

We arrived in Coz on tuesday and have been having an enjoyable time so far. the renovation area is "manageable" as we can get to the shops etc.

We've done more walking than we expected - but the upside is that the excercise has been good for us. Love the laid back attitude of the locals.

Ran into a Cuban Salsa band at Wet Wendy's Wednesday night and partied with them last night at a small club two doors down from Wet Wendys - Miguels something or another - had one more than Im used to so I was laughing more than usual and dancing more poorly than normal but caring less about it - the cowbell player gave it over to me and being a drummer myself, I carried on with it in fine fashion - woke up without a hangover so all was good.  

I see why living here is addictive.  beautiful scenery, the weather now is perfect - no mosquitos at least for now.

I know you're all jealous of me 'cause I can hear the "Voices" and you cant~!  Mwahahahaha

#2 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

Sounds absolutely wonderful

#3 DONO

DONO

Resident Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

Cozumel is very addictive. Be careful or you could get hooked!

It's those changes in latitudes!

#4 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Cozumel is very addictive. Be careful or you could get hooked!

Then you take the next step and buy a place...... The more the merrier!

#5 DONO

DONO

Resident Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:01 PM

I actually tried; made an offer to buy the No Name Bar back in about 2003; had my offer accepted then sold out from under me. Oh well; sure enjoy it when we're there.

It's those changes in latitudes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users