• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Merrell

Richard Merrell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:08 PM

Help!  Nothing like late planning.  Looking to bring my wife and 4 adult kids to Cozumel for a family vacation & reunion.  Need help in finding suitable housing the week of either Dec. 20 - 27, or Dec. 27 - Jan 3rd.  May be able to work with either week.  Need a place near town and on or near the beach.  Homes and condos are fine.  Please send any ideas that you can think of.  Also, is there a lot to do on the island?  Or do you need to take the boat to Cancun for daytime activities?  I really appreciate any help I can get.  All the best….. Rick 

#2 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

Keep in mind there is no boat to Cancún. There is a passenger ferry to Playa del Carmen, but that's about an hour's drive south of Cancún. There is a lot to do, but whether you like to do those things is unknown. Perhaps if you tell us what you like to do, we might be able to help.

#3 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:58 PM

There is no "beach" near town - no sand beach. Those are north and south. Some places, like El Cantil, have sand areas on the property, but they are manmade.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:49 AM

I would try either of these to companies to find rentals. I know both owners of these companies, and they are wonderful.

http://www.fulviocozumelrentals.com/

http://www.cozumelrentalhomes.com/

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#5 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

We always book through here:

http://www.cozumelseaside.com/

They are upstanding, honest, and wonderful.

#6 Lauralovescoz

Lauralovescoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

I agree wth people who suggested that you need to know what sort of activities you are looking for. Cozumel is all about scuba and snorkeling. There are great restaurants and a nice town for shopping, but it is not like Cancun or Playa del Carmen. If the water sports are not your cup of tea, you might want to goto the mainland where there are a variety of activities. I , but there are many people I know who would prefer more action. Review this forum for more information.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vacation, rental, holiday, condo, home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users