• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MBooth98

MBooth98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

Hi.  We are travelling by cruise ship to cozumel in march.  We want to do a dolphin swim.  My MIL in in a wheelchair/scooter. She can walk short distances (slowly), and can even go up and down stairs (slowly).  It seems like Dolphin Discovery and Dolphinaris don't allow wheelchairs./scooters.  Do you know of anywhere we could do this with her?  She is willing to just watch while we swim, if she cannot.  HELP!

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

I am sure you MIL would really enjoy either participating or doing watching the action.

Chananaab Park (where Dolphin Discovery is) is wheelchair friendly.  There is a video that you can see the park, and the walkways to just confirm.  It is the video at the bottom of the page.  http://www.dolphindi...CFcnm7Aod82IAHQ

I woulld also book this through your cruise line.  The reason being is that the ship books most of the time with the dolphins, and if by chance there is vacancy's, it will be later in the day, and may be to close to when you need to be back on the ship.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 MBooth98

MBooth98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:42 AM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users