• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:28 AM

Looks like i Will be The most non romántic of the group...we drop our bags at the DEPA and THEM we go to MEGA to buy groceries.

That will be one of our stops on Friday, BUT NOT THE FIRST!  B)

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

#22 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:44 AM

Ha Regio!  Actually we dump our bags at the condo and head to Sedana for eggs, cheese, diet coke, bread, and whatever the heck else I cannot pry out of my husbands hands to last until the next day.  I would much rather wit was delivered and just hit mega the next morning.

#23 beachbum53

beachbum53

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:22 PM

We usually arrive around 11:30. After getting settled in we always head to Pescadaria San Carlos for lunch. On our first night we go to Casa Denis for dinner.
The rest of our week can change, but not our first day.

#24 cdlu

cdlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

Our first stop is Air Margaritaville!

Cindy

#25 cozdude

cozdude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:rock & ice climbing, mountaineering, snowboarding, diving, mountain biking, mixed martial arts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:11 AM

Damn you, Cozumel!  The place is in my blood.  50th birthday coming up, and thought about going back to Roatan, or heading down to Zihuatenejo, or even the Bahamas, but just couldn't stand the thought of not being in Cozumel for my birthday!  So once again (12th or 13th time, I've lost track), we'll be back at the end of May.

First drink?  Hmmm, usual routine is get dropped off at Isis, get car (after chatting with Margarita and Angel), then checking into the hotel, getting some jugs of water at Chedraui, and then heading out for some beach, lunch, etc. First beer occurs there, but that location changes depending on the time of day we get around to heading out.  But Saturday night, we usually always catch the sunset and 2for1 beers at Money Bar to see the excellent band that plays there on Fri and Sat nights. 

First night dinner varies, oftentimes it's Otate's, but sometimes Los Seras. Re: Casa Denis -- love Martin the waiter (he kinda resembles Joe Pesci, and that's our nickname for him!).

#26 EandL

EandL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:02 AM

We usually wheel our stuff across the street (from the airport) and hit Diego's for fantastic tacos then grab a CAB to our hotel. Other places mentioned above are great too. We usually hit Cassa Mission our first or last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users