• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AKFISH

AKFISH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:16 PM

I stayed in San Miguel last year for about a week  and  loved it.  I did a couple dives and loads of snorkeling.   I found a bike to rent, but it was very expensive.  I would ride south every day on my bicycle and drift snorkel the day away! Anyone know where I could rent a sound bicycle at a reasonable rate for a week or 10 days? 

Recommended snorkeling spots?  Last year I snorkeled several spots south of downtown as far as just north of Chankanaab.

I'll probably stay downtown for the first few days and do a couple dives.  I'm leaning toward Deep Blue and staying at Suites Bahia.  After this I'd like to get to the other side of the Island this time.  Probably renting a beater from ISIS.

I'm told there is only one accomodation on the east side of the island?  If so I think I'll like it very much there, but will probably have to stay in town somewhere for the duration of my trip.

Any accomodation advice would be appreciated.  I don't need fancy.  I am from Alaska, so air conditioning I enjoy very much when traveling in the tropics, but if its a groovy place on the beach, i can be very happy in a tent. 

Any and all advice much appreciated, I'll be in Coz from about March 9 to 19.  If anyone wants a  snorkel/dive partner give me a holler!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snorkel partner, dive shops, snorkeling, bicycles, car rentals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users