• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kablooey

kablooey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

This is going to sound quite pathetic to those who don't follow the show, since I'm basically wondering if there's anywhere I can watch TV while on my eagerly awaited trip to Cozumel, but does anyone know where I might view the Game of Thrones season opener on Sunday night? It's on HBO. 

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:24 AM

You can try two places that I know of.

Kelly's which has a number of TV's and they can turn one to the channel you want.  It is on 10th, near the square.  The others is Woody's in the square.  

Woody's has music every night, so you would want to use the indoor space that can be closed off to watch your program.

Both offer good food.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Where are you staying? Lots of places have HBO.

If you have HBO at home you may be able to use HBO Go on your laptop, tablet, or phone to watch it streamed over wifi.

#4 kablooey

kablooey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

Thanks!! I guess I could watch over wifi, but it'd be more fun to watch with other people. Dragons and all are best enjoyed with company, I think. I'll scope out the 2 spots you mentioned. Is Kelly's the Sports Book?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users