Humane Society

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 11:29 AM

I bought a bunch of slip leads and collars to take.  If we are just dropping stuff off can we go around 9?  Their website says 11, but I think that is just if you are going to stay and interact.  We would probably just drop the stuff off when heading out for our morning snorkel.  Will anybody be there?

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:34 PM

This is the land of manana and it's anybody's guess when the peeps will be there.  If there's a cell number, I'd give them a call right before you take off.  Otherwise plan to stop by before and after you're snorkeling in the hopes you'll catch someone one of those two times.  Generally speaking of Cozumel timing re local businesses, early morning seldom a good time.  Siesta seldom a good time.  11-1 usually a good time.  After 7 PM almost always a good time.

#3 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

Thanks.  We will try again then if we miss them. At least the car has a trunk so we can try a few times as needed,

#4 pecas

pecas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

I'm sure that you could also drop them off at Rock-n-Java.  Lisa's staff would make sure that they get out to the shelter.

#5 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:14 AM

Thanks Pecas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users