• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BamaGram

BamaGram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

been to coz maybe 6-7 times, always stay all inclusive bc we like to drink. stayed at secrets last year and occidental years before. anyone hear anything new on either of these? just wondering if new ownerships, either went downhill since last year, etc.

Thanks!

#2 BamaGram

BamaGram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:23 AM

Ive been reading alot of reviews saying that it is off season, is this true? people are leaving reviews on the occidental saying the pool bars were closed alot and the staff was saying it was off season

#3 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

Reviews saying when is off-season?

#4 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:36 AM

May is late shoulder season heading into low season.  My favorite and I will be there Friday :)

#5 emilyl1017

emilyl1017

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:31 AM

HI everyone.  My boyfriend and I are coming to Cozumel May 24-29th.  I've been to the Mainland of Mexico many times, but this will be my first to cozumel.  I can't decide where I want to stay.  We want to explore the island, have a view, go to the beach everyday and pool,  On the mainland I stayed in all inclusives.  I've been looking at Secrets in Cozumel.  Does anyone have any feedback?

#6 VideoVern

VideoVern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

I would like to suggest that you look into the Coral Princes.  It is not AI, but they do have a very nice restaurant.  They are the 1st hotel in the north zone and a cheap cab ride into town for many great selections for food.  They don't have a walk-in beach, but rather a sand deck overlooking the water.  They have great snorkeling right off of their dock.  

VideoVern (aka: Skip)

"Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users