• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,613 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:01 PM

San Martin beach claimed two lives from the rip currents, but 3 where rescued.

If the red flags are flying take great caution.

This is the goggle translation of the article;

The Beach San Martin is still charging lives, is considered the most dangerous area of the east, and despite the constant signs of do not enter, there are people who challenges to the sea, the consequences can be tragic as happened this afternoon.
Two tourists originating in Monterrey died drowned, in the area east of the island, and that is that despite warnings of a lifeguard to keep in the area where there are red flags here, did not make case and I took the life.
The tourists came to the area east of the island and entered them to beach "san martin", However since i arrived, the lifeguards at Civil Protection I indicated that I do not click on the water, he was strong the current.
Initially the tourists defied the indications of a lifeguard, but subsequently decided to challenge the death, and it was put into the water, in spite of the warning that do not do it. It was in a matter of seconds, when the heavy waves began dragging out at sea, to the five people, so that immediately the lifeguard who were about 300 metres from the site, ran for auxiliary to the swimmers. Three people managed to be saved, but unfortunately two not ran with the same fate, since being pulled out of the water no longer had any signs of life, and even went reanimados but these had drowned.
The Occisos responded to the name of Roberto Bernal Alcocer of 49 years of age and craft trader in monterrey, Roberto Ayala and a wonderful 49 years of age, and craft accountant in monterey.
The bodies were identified by Joseph Alcocer Concar, who said that they arrived in plan on vacation, and unfortunately his friends were killed drowned.
To bad luck in that area, do not get no phone signal and much less of cell phone, and to ask for help at 066, so that a citizen moved to full speed practically until the ruins of San Gervasio that is located on the road Cross-Cutting and it was so he sent the units of emergency.

http://www.poresto.n...&idSeccion=2...

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users