Photo

Canon 3210 Pixma 140 Black Ink Cartridge- Where To Buy In Cozumel-Office Place And Sams Have No Stock

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tumicen

tumicen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

Does anyone know of a store that I can purchase  a Canon 3210 # 140 black printer ink cartridge

I  tried Office place , Sams Chedraui - NO LUCK??

Thanks

George

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:04 PM

You could try DEP, the computer store on the 20 Sur between 11 and 13 -- just north of the Corpus Christi church and on the south side of the street.  Also Office Depot.

If no joy, you could check and see if amazon global will ship to your home address for this item.  But a better alternative might just be buy a printer locally for which cartridges are available.  Or see if you can get a mule to bring some down for you.  Sometimes kind visitors will haul a few tiny things like that for you if you ask nicely.  There are a lot of thoughtful people out there.

#3 tumicen

tumicen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:59 PM

Thank you very much Carey, I will try DEP. This printer is a weird one Amazon does not recognize the model # MG3210  it was purchased at Mega and apparently not distributed in U.S. or Canada.

Best Regards

George

#4 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 02:45 PM

usually they have different model numbers for the same product depending on the country to which it is distributed.  You might try a google search to see if you can't turn up your model's US version, get the model number and see how that goes.  Good luck!

#5 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

I know it sounds a bit obvious, but if the printer was bought at Mega, I'd definitely check with them for the ink.

#6 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:30 PM

Oh, that would be WAAAY too easy. It would also be a minor miracle if they have it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users